Associate Director, Strategic Digital Analytics - Boston, MA
The Associate Director will assist in the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will be exposed to online display advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, brand equity analytics, and market/audience segmentation.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Manage analyst(s) to insure they are delivering actionable insights to clients, develop career path for growth and build an environment of team unity.
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with team members
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client’s business performance
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and in-market programs for clients
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a preference for majors in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting
- Experience with web analytics tools likes Google Analytics, Omniture, DART, Radian6
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred
- Critical thinking – capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objective
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines